Volunteers play an important role in Hospice Hawaii’s care team and the need for volunteers grows each year.
- Complete the application by filling out the e-form. For questions please contact the Volunteer Department at 808-924-9255
- After receiving the completed application, a personal interview and orientation will be scheduled
- Following the interview, opportunities that best suit your talents should be identified
- Hospice Hawaii provides comprehensive training for all patient companion volunteers. Other volunteer training will depend on the role selected
- Upon completion of training, you and the appropriate staff member will meet to discuss assignments and commitment as a volunteer
- For additional questions contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 808-924-9255 or firstname.lastname@example.org