Hospice Hawaii complies with applicable federal civil rights laws. We do not discriminate, exclude people or treat them differently based of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Discrimination is Against the Law
Services from Hospice Hawaii
Hospice Hawaii provides individualized language and translations services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us. If you need these services, contact the Patient Care Manager at 808-924-9255.
How to File a Complaint
If you believe that Hospice Hawaii has failed to provide these services or discriminated in any way based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a complaint in person or by mail, fax, or email.
- Mail: 860 Iwilei Rd., Honolulu, HI 96817 attn: Compliance Officer
- Phone: 808-924-9255
- Fax: 808-922-9161
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights by any of the following methods:
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf,
- By mail at the following address:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201
- By phone at: 1-800-368-1019 or 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Compliant forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.